- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze met with the president of European Parliament2010-01-27 12:15
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament of Georgia, who is currently staying in Brussels, met with Jerzy Buzek, the President of European Parliament - GeorgiaTimes correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Parliament, at the meeting the sides discussed domestic political situation in Georgia and situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
The President of European Parliament highlighted he recognizes the territorial integrity and independency of Georgia. He also mentioned the importance of preserving and expansion of the EUMM in Georgia.
Jerzy Buzek expressed hope that the upcoming local elections will be held in democratic way. He added many signals on democratic reforms are received from there.
David Bakradze proposed the European Parliament President to send monitors to local authorities' elections in Georgia.