- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO endorsed the first edition of the action plan with Georgia for 20102010-01-27 12:30
Georgian delegation presented the annual action plan for 2010 for NATO's consideration.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Elena Khoshtaria, the deputy State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration, said the committees positively assessed the document - Trend. With consideration of the remarks and recommendations, the annual plan for cooperation with NATO for 2010 will be worked out.
This Sunday the plan will be presented to the State Commission on Integration in the Alliance,
NATO-Georgia commission sitting was held in the headquarters of the Alliance in Brussels, at the level of political secretaries of embassies, accredited in the Alliance.
The schedule of the commission for 2010 was agreed, as well as topics to discuss, and levels odf their consideration.