- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation headed for Geneva to participate in discussions2010-01-27 12:47
Today the Georgian delegation departed for Geneva to participate in another round of Geneva Talks on security and stability in Caucasus - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi. The delegation includes representatives of the Foreign Ministry, as well as "alternative" governments of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, acting in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before the departure Dmitry Sanakoyev, the head of the ad hoc administration of the "alternative" government of South Ossetia, said he intends to raise issue on replacement of Russian border guards with international police forces.
Issues of security, signing a non-use of force agreement, humanitarian issues will be discussed at the consultations. The Georgian side will one more time raise an issue of ensuring safe return of refugees.
Another round is planned for January 28th.