- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO Secretary General to visit Georgia2010-01-28 11:36
David Bakradze, the Speaker of Georgian Parliament, in the course of his visit to Brussels met with Anders Fogh Rasmussen, NATO Secretary General - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Parliament, after the negotiations the Secretary General stated the Georgia would surely comply with the obligations of the Bucharest summit and would be that Alliance member.
At the meeting issues of security were also discussed. Rasmussen mentioned that Russia must comply with the cease-fire agreement and withdraw its forces from Georgian territories. He also highlighted the Alliance supports the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia.
NATO Secretary General said David Bakradze about his intention to visit Georgia soon. But mentioned no certain date.