- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Registration of “primaries” activists started2010-01-28 15:47
Today registration of "primaries" activists started in Tbilisi. It's conducted near three metro stations: Akhmetelis Teatri; Vagzlis Moedani; Varketili - Georgia Times reporter in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Near Varketili the process is coordinated by representatives of the Conservative Party; at Akhmetelis Teatri - by People's Party; near Vagzlis Moedani - by Movement for Just Georgia.
The "primaries" [preliminary elections of the candidate to represent opposition at the local authorities' elections on May 2010] were initiated by the Conservative, were supported by People's Party and Movement for Just Georgia. Within previous several months they were conducting consultations with other opposition forces, and persuaded some to join the idea.