- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval reports on preparing provocation at the border2010-01-28 17:07
Special services of South Ossetia have information about provocation, being prepared by Georgian side at the border.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The source said in the nearest time an attempt of unsanctioned crossing of border by vehicles with humanitarian cargo - Res.
"The Georgian side intentionally doesn't inform South Ossetian authorities about the planned transportation of cargo, counting on it's being detained at the border and the incident's becoming widely known. With such actions the government of Georgia tries to create one more cause for accusing South Ossetian administration and Russian military, guarding the border, in anti-humane actions."
The media reminds that Georgian organisations, working under the aegis of international organisations, attempted to carry humanitarian cargoes through a checkpoint in Perevi, on December 10th and 28th of 2009. It was done with violation of the order, agreed in the course of Geneva Talks; and with violation of regime of crossing the state border of South Ossetia.