- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Geneva Talks finished without result2010-01-29 10:28
Another round of Geneva Talks on stability and security in Caucasus finished without result, members of Georgian delegation say.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian TV companies, at yesterday's negotiations the sides were discussing the agreement on security warranties for eight hours - GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi.
The Georgian side states all the paragraphs of the Europe-proposed document were admissible for it, but Russia refused to adopt it and demanded to adjourn the discussion to the next round.
The next round is planned for March 30th, the Georgian side claims ready to participate.
At the same time Grigoriy Karasin, the head of the Russian delegation, said the talks were difficult, but dynamic.
He highlighted that Moscow sees working out a non-aggression treaty the main aim of international discussions. Karasin added that work of the mechanism on incident prevention is also an important moment. He pointed out it works better at Georgian-Abkhazian border, but its work at Georgian-Ossetian side slowed down, as South Ossetian side is disappointed about Tbilsi's providing no information about missing citizens of South Ossetia.