- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili offered NATO to use Georgia’s territory for a supply route2010-01-29 11:04
President Saakashvili offered the USA to use territory of Georgia for transportation of armaments and supplies to Afghanistangt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili is quoted in an interview with AP as outlining a proposal to develop a corridor for the shipment of armaments across Georgia and Central Asia to Afghanistan - Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.
U.S. Defense Department is aware of Saakashvili's willingness, but his proposal hasn't been considered in detail.
The Georgian leader is sure that implementation of his ideas wouldn't irk Moscow, since Russia is also interested in success of anti-terrorist operation in Afghanistan.