- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
All 35 participants of the UN seminar in Georgia caught swine flu2010-01-29 14:52
All the 35 participants of seminar held under the UN aegis in Tskhneti settlement near Tbilisi were registered swine flu symptoms, the VZGLAYD reports citing to Imedi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
All the infected were delivered to hospitals of Tbilisi with fever.
One remains in a clinic, all the rest are being treated at home.
Swine flu has already claimed 26 lives in Georgia. According to the data of epidemiologists, 1251 case has been confirmed in laboratories.
Epidemiologists say the first wave is left behind, as the morbidity rate dropped to minimal, but the second, relatively weaker wave is expected in the second half of February.