- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition calls on struggle for Saakashvili’s early resignation2010-01-29 16:41
Opposition forces of Georgia intend to reach their aim: early resignation of President Mikheil Saakashvili and new elections, said Gubaz Sanikidze, one of the National Forum party leaders.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Sanikidze is sure that "agreement between political and public forces of Georgia to reach Saakashvili's resignation and conduct new, democratic elections will be reached."
He highlighted that none of the opposition members must cooperate with the present-day government of Georgia.
"Mass peaceful actions will make Saakashvili resign, and if he doesn't do it, then the people will have to remove him in any other ways," Sanikidze said - ITAR TASS.