- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites demand Saakashvili to stop “banking genocide”2010-01-29 17:14
The Labour Party of Georgia asks the government of Georgia to restructure debts of citizens with bank loans - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the briefing Nestan Kirtadze, the International Secretary of the party, said that over 300 000 who had been added to black lists, and their property will be sent at an auction.
Labourites also demand to cancel the introduced normative acts.
"We demand the so-called President to stop punitive actions against debtors immediately, cancel all the normative acts, legalizing the banking genocide. We demand to let all the debtors to have their credit payment terms to be adjourned via restructure," Kirtadze said.