- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhaz Interior Ministry: Georgia can be privy to terrorist act in Gali region2010-02-01 10:28
Interior Ministry of Abkhazia cannot rule out involvement of Georgia in terrorist act in gali region, which occurred past Friday and killed one policeman and two civilians.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's a targeted action against Gali policemen, because they were called after robbery in lone woman's house in Chuburkhinji, and on arrival they were blasted in the courtyard. It's definitely a planned operation for destabilization of situation in Gali region," Otar Khetsia, the Interior Minister of Abkhazia.
The blast claimed lives of three, seven [four policemen and three civilians] were moderately injured and taken to hospitals in Sokhumi - RIA Novosti.
The Prosecutor's Office of Gali region brought a criminal case over terrorist action.