- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ruling party named Saakashvili’s successor2010-02-01 13:10
In 2013, after expiration of presidential term of Mikheil Saakashvili, Georgi [Gigi] Ugulava can become the new head of state, said today MP Georgi Asanidze [United National Movement] - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If the people of Georgia elects him, I'll have nothing against," he said to Kviris Palitra [Georgian weekly].
Previously Salome Zourabishvili, the ex-Foreign Minister, the Way of Georgia pro-opposition party leader, said that being in Mikheil Saakashvili's place, she would be careful with Gigi Ugulava, as the Mayor of Tbilisi, who wants to win the first direct elections of mayor in May, can be eager to become the President.