- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia and South Ossetia signed agreement on visa-free regime2010-02-01 13:26
Russia and South Ossetia signed agreement on visa-free trips for citizens of both states.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The document was inked by Sergey Lavrov and Murat Jioyev, the Foreign Ministers of Russia and South Ossetia respectively - RIA Novosti.
Today the sides are also expected to discuss social and economic situation in the republic.
"Today we count not only draw conclusions of the past year, but also agree on maximally effective work in foreign policy field, in field of restoration of social-economic situation in South Ossetia, and discuss development of relations between of Foreign Ministries of our countries," Lavrov said at the beginning of the meeting.
The Minister said that today the sides want to check the level of relations, and expressed content about their development.