- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition requests to investigate activities of trio: Saakashvili, Yushchenko, Tymoshenko2010-02-01 14:58
The Labour Party of Georgia turned to Ukrainian parliament and called on to establish an investigatory commission to investigate the joint activities of Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili, his Ukrainian counterpart Viktor Yushchenko, and Ukrainian PM Yulia Tymoshenko.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's briefing Shalva Natelashvili, the party leader, said that "criminal activities of this trio must be investigated," the VZGLYAD.
He said their common business interests of criminal character should be revealed.
He also stated that special services of the two countries have been working together in some suspicious fields.
In this connection he suspects Ukrainian riot police in dispersal of opposition rallies on November 7th 2007, and participation of the Georgian side in the first tour of presidential elections in Ukraine on January 17th.
The Laborites sent to the Ukrainian parliament an official address to start investigation.