- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgians consider Alasania the best-balanced politician2010-02-02 16:18
According to the survey by Kviris Palitra [Georgian weekly], citizens of Georgia believe Irakli Alasania, the ex-ambassador to the UN, the pro-opposition Alliance for Georgia leader, the best-balanced politician. 25.7 per cent of the respondents voted for him.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Second came Giorgi Targamadze, the Christian-Democrats leader [24.1 per cent] and Gubaz Sanikidze, one of the National Forum leaders - 11.8 per cent.
The list also includes Speaker David Bakradze with 9.8 per cent of votes; Nino Burjanadze, the ex-Speaker and the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader with 7.4 per cent; Kakha Shartava, leader of the National Forum [3.8 per cent]; David Ususpashvili, the leader of the Republican party, and David Gamkrelidze, the New Rights party leader - 3.3 per cent each.
Salome Zourabishvili, the ex-Foreign Minister and Way of Georgia leader; Vice Speakers Rusudan Kervalishvili and Gigi Tsereteli won 2.4 per cent each.