- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO Secretary General doesn’t plan to visit Georgia2010-02-02 17:26
At today's video press conference, organized by RIA Novosti, James Appathurai, the official representative of NATO, disclaimed messages about upcoming visit of NATO Secretary General to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He also mentioned that position of NATO member countries to Georgia's joining the Alliance didn't change. He reiterated that the country would integrate when complied with all the obligations and met all the demands to become a member. He added Georgia obviously had a very long way to go.
According to previous messages, after the negotiations of Georgian Speaker David Bakradze and NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen, the Speaker said the Alliance leader intended to visit Georgia in the nearest time, but didn't mention the date.