- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Court called Patarkatsishvili’s family the proprietor of all trusts2010-02-03 16:08
Gibraltarian court called the family of late Georgian tycoon Badri Patarkatsishvili the proprietor of 100 per cent of trusts, relatives of the deceased stated - RIA Novosti. Their ownership was disputed by a distant relative of the deceased, Joseph Key [Ioseph Kakalashvili].gt-en-newsitem-inside
The statement of tycoon's family also mentions that the sentence of the court prohibited Key to conduct any legal actions regarding these assets. Besides, he was obliged to compensate the family their expenditures on court.
The decision is final and cannot be appealed, the statement says.
Besides, the decision of Gibraltarian court on arrest of Joseph Key's assets all over the world since December 17th 2009, remains valid.
As the civil processes against Key finished successfully, Patarkatsishvili's family cannot rule out bringing criminal case against him.
In December 2009 the Gibraltarian court called widow Inna Gudavadze and family of Badri Patarkatsishvili owners of 86 per cent of trusts; the 14 per cent rest were under financial studies.