- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili promised to send his monthly salary to two schools2010-02-03 17:46
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, promises to transfer his monthly salary to two schools in Tbilisi he attended - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the meeting in the First Experimental school of Tbilisi he called on other officials to follow his example and transfer part of their salaries to funds of their schools.
On the President's initiative, an official whose salary is up to 1000 lari [appr. USD 600], can transfer up to 50 lari; if salary is over 1000 lari - then 100 lari at minimum.