- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-PM of Georgia started learning Abkhaz2010-02-03 18:39
Zurab Noghaideli, the ex-PM, leader of pro-opposition Movement for Just Georgia, started learning Abkhaz language.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The language is difficult, but despite this I hope to speak to Abkhazians in their native tongue," he said - Interpressnews.
Noghaideli is known as the supporter of sooner normalization of relation of Georgia and Russia.
Last year he visited Moscow 4 times, was received by PM Putin and other Russian leaders. At the meetings they discussed resumption of regular air connection, return of Georgian products into Russian market, registration of over 1 mln Georgians staying in Russia, to let them participate in elections, held in Motherland.
In February he must visit Moscow once again, aiming o sign inter-party agreement with United Russia [the ruling party of Russia].
That time he'll be accompanied by other opposition members, though not known who exactly..
In his view, issues of relations with Abkhazia and South Ossetia cannot be settled without normalizing relations with Russia.
"Restoration of relations with Russia is a request of Georgian community, which I'm doing. Saakashvili knows it pretty well and that's why he's being hysterical," Noghaideli said.