- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze stated ready to negotiate with Moscow2010-02-04 10:18
Ex-Speaker of Georgian Parliament, leader of Democratic Movement-United Georgia, Nino Burjanadze, yesterday stated of her intention to visit Moscow.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Statements that we must not talk to Russia is populism and irresponsibility," she said.
She highlighted she will talk to everyone, including Russian leaders and representatives of Russian opposition forces - RosBalt. "No soldier will quit Georgia if we don't talk to Russia," Burjanadze believes.
Georgian opposition promised the third and the final wave of protests against Mikheil Saakashvili and his team. Burjanadze said her party would not only participate, but also organize actions.