- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian NGOs to monitor elections in Ukraine2010-02-04 11:47
Despite the statement of Mikheil Saakashvili about sending no monitors to the second tour of Ukrainian elections, a number of Georgian NGOs stated their intention to monitor these elections - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, the statement was issued by the Just Elections NGO.
It highlights the organisation is independent, refers to no political party and acts without prejudice. В
Besides, representatives of the Just Elections participated in the first tour, as a part of ENEMO international monitoring mission. And since the organisation was the only Georgian one in ENEMO, and it has some obligations to international partners, monitors will be sent to Ukraine again.
"Our members have already received the due accreditation in the CEC of Ukraine. All the technical issues are solved, that's why they will participate in the elections monitoring," the management of the NGO says.