- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia cannot rule out deterioration of situation at the border2010-02-04 13:03
Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, complication of situation at Georgian-South Ossetian border this spring and summer, as Georgia, violating Medvedev-Sarkozy agreements, builds up its military potential in the immediate vicinity to the border - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia is re-arming today; its military potential is much higher than in August 2008. With consideration of all the mistakes Georgia made in military aspect, it's rebuilding its tactics and conducting subversive events," he said.
"I think that in spring-summer certain complications can be awaited here, as Georgia is preparing for that, ready for that, and all these revanchist statements are more and more often pronounced by inadequate Georgian leaders," Kokoyty noted.
He added the Georgian side was constantly conducting provocations.
"Build-up of armed units at the border with the Republic of South Ossetia is going on," the South Ossetian leader mentioned.
At the same time he noted that the Georgian side is trying, not without West's help, to accuse Russia of similar actions.