- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-president of the National Bank of Georgia joined opposition2010-02-05 12:38
Nodar Javakhishvili, the ex-head of the National Bank of Georgia joined the pro-opposition People's Forum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Javakhishvili will be responsible for program directions of the movement- the VZGLYAD. The party says his professional qualities "can be disputed by no-one."
He is one of the leading economic experts in the country, and criticizes course of the government.
Several years ago he was brought to court over a road accident resulted in death of German embassy to Georgia employee. That time Javakhishvili was an MP, was driving and sober. The MP said the diplomat dashed to the road unexpectedly. Yet he spent some time under guard after expiration of the parliamentarian's mandate.