- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Residents of South Ossetia ask the USA not to arm Georgia2010-02-05 16:44
Residents of South Ossetia sent a letter to U.S. Senator Richard Lugar. They ask the USA to renounce plans to supply Georgia with armaments, as it can be used against region's civilians.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The petition of residents of South Ossetia became the response to the report of Lugar's office, issued on December, which wasn't condemning America's decision to stop arms supplies to Georgia, but hailed Georgia's integration into NATO [possibly leading to re-armament of Georgian army].
340 people signed the petition.
Richard Lugar's representative refused to comment the letter, but stated that Obama's position in regard to Georgia doesn't differ from Bush's one.