- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Local elections in Georgia to take place on May 30th2010-02-08 10:14
Local elections in Georgia and direct elections of Tbilisi Mayor will take place on May 30th, said Manana Manjgaladze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In order to enable all political parties and first and foremost the opposition parties to get ready for the elections and to plan their election campaigns better, the President appeals the legislative body to adopt a law in time and to directly write in the law that local elections, including Tbilisi Mayor's direct elections, will be held on May 30" the Spokesperson for the President stated.
She added the President hails participation of opposition forces in pre-electoral processes.
"Several opposition groups expressed their will to participate in the monitoring process of election lists. They will get this opportunity to be actively involved in this process that proves the transparency of the election process and this is the major demand and order of our society," she said.