- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New amnesty is being prepared in Georgia2010-02-08 11:00
Another amnesty is being prepared in Georgia: this time it will concern convicted of forgery and purchase of school certificates in 2003-2004 - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The bill on amnesty has already been sent to the Parliament, today it will be considered at the bureau sitting, and on the sitting of the Committee for Science, Culture and Sports.
The bill will be presented by MP Chiora Taktakishvili.