- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
National Democratic party to publish list of “Russian agents”2010-02-08 11:40
National-Democratic party of Georgia promises to publish a list o people who "betrayed interests of Motherland and joined the side of Kremlin" - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Bachuki Kardava, the party leader, the action to be held today, is called Crimes of Russia and Georgians in Russian Service against Georgia. It will take place in the park near Kashveti church, where Giya Chanturia, the ex-leader of the party, is buried.
Near his grave the "list of traitors" will be voiced, then activists will move to Rustaveli Avenue and distribute the lists to passers-by.
The list includes ex-PM Zurab Noghideli and everyone talking about the neutrality of Georgia. In the view of Kardava. "in fact the adherents of so-called neutrality support return of Georgia under Russia's influence."