- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia hails choice of Ukrainian people2010-02-08 12:06
Georgia hails the choice the people of Ukraine made at past Sunday's second tour of presidential elections and hopes there will be no rift in Georgian-Ukrainian relations, said deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia hails the choice of the Ukrainian people. Considering close relations between our countries I can assure no threat of rift in our interrelations exists," Kalandadze stated.
She added the government of Georgia would continue cooperation with any government, elected by the Ukrainian people. She called unreasoned the apprehension that Yanukovich's government can recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia.