- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation held a number of important meetings in Munich2010-02-08 12:31
At the international security conference in Munich the Georgian delegation, headed by Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze, held a number of important bilateral meetings, said deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze. She explained the Vashadze met with U.S. delegation, in particular, with Senator John Kerry, and foreign minister of Germany.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of negotiations the Georgian and German counterparts agreed to pay a mutual visit.
The President of Georgia didn't participate in the conference due to busy schedule.
Yet opposition leaders, including Irakli Alasania, were invited. Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader, held a number of meetings with foreign delegations.