- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
On February 15th new OSCE head starts tour around Caucasus2010-02-08 14:04
On February 15th Kanat Saudabayev, the Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan and the acting chairman of OSCE will start a tour around conflict areas in South Caucasus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Its aim is settling problems in the region - RIA Novosti.
In the UN headquarters in New York, where he participated in Security Council sitting, he said the settlement of lasting conflicts, including the ones in the territory of former USSR, would be one of the proprieties of Astana in period of its chairmanship in OSCE.
"Bearing in mind our common history and similar mentalities, we hope to give an impetus to the efforts of our partners involved in the complicated [settlement] process," he said - Kyiv Post.
Saudabayev added that his tour to South Caucasus [starting on Febuary 15th] would be dedicated to these issues. In South Caucasus OSCE and the UN, together with the EU are co-chairmen of Geneva Talks. In his view,further close coordination between the three sides has a key significance for reinforcement of stability in conflict areas in the region.