- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania to sue Foreign Minister2010-02-08 14:42
The Alliance for Georgia, headed by ex-ambassador to the UN, Irakli Alasania, intends to bring am administrative claim against Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze for non-provision with the requested information about Georgian monitors in Ukraine - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously the union accused the government of rude meddling with Ukraine's domestic affairs and impairing Georgia's image. Opposition cannot rule out that special services' employees were sent to Ukraine in disguise of monitors.
For additional information the Alliance for Georgia turned to Georgia's embassy in Ukraine, received no response, made the same request to Grigo Vashadze, and again received no answer in mentioned term.
"We believe there's something very serious behind so thorough concealing the information," said Pikria Chikhradze, one of the New Rights' leader on Friday.
She added the part had to bring administrative claim and hopes to obtain information via court.
The Alliance for Georgia co-chairman, ex-ombudsman Sozar Subari, assessed Mikheil Saakashvili's statement about non-sending monitors to the second tours of presidential elections in Ukraine as confession.