- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Trial of late President’s son adjourned2010-02-08 15:19
The trial of Tsotne Gamsakhurdia must have taken place today, but was adjourned. According to Keti Bekauri, the attorney of Gamsakhurdia, the reason was the disease of Merab Jorbenadze, the judge - Day. Az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She was said this morning he felt bad and taken to hospital. The new date of trial remains unknown.
Her defendant was delivered to court today. Bekauri said at the hearing she intended to present 12 requests, including ones on replacing custodial placement to admission by bail. Manana Archvadze-Gamsakhurdia, the mother of Tsotne, was ready to be the guarantor.
Tsotne Gamsakhurdia was detained by police on October 27th 2009 over shooting at his neighbour, who later stated Gamsakhurdia hadn't done it.
On January 29th he was acquainted with materials of his cases over attempted murder, espionage in favour of Russia, participation in anti-governmental plot.
On February 1st he was presented a charge over inflicting slight damage in incident in 1998.