- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagaturia demands an urgent sitting of Anti-Crisis Council2010-02-08 16:04
Jondi Bagaturia, the Kartuli Dasi party leader demands an urgent sitting of Anti-Crisis Council - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's press conference he said it concerned the refuges from South Ossetia. Fugitives from Leningori [Akhalgori] region attended the press conference.
According to Bagaturia, international organisations and governments of the USA, France, and Germany allocated Georgia hundreds of millions for urgent aid to refugees, including construction of dwellings and paying the compensations.
The MP highlighted that 150 families from Leningori haven't received the compensation of 10 000 lari [about USD 6 000].
Bagaturia called on the Anti-Crisis Council to ask the Ministry for Refugees and Resettlement, where the money for IDPs was gone and why part of these people remained without dwelling and without compensations.