- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Arbitrage of Paris failed to deliver judgment2010-02-08 17:44
The Arbitrage of Paris hasn't already voiced the sentence over the case of First Caucasian channel's being disconnected by Eutelsat [French operator].gt-en-newsitem-inside
The hearings will be resumed on February 22nd, said the attorney of the French side - RIA Novosti.
He added that after the hearings the court would need from 15 days up to 3 weeks to deliver a sentence.
The claim was tried past Thursday, on Monday the judge sent to the court, dealing with consideration on the merits. The main problem was the contract for providing services: the Georgian side said it was existing and valid, whereas the French side stated the opposite.