- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Italy for continuation of Geneva Talks on Caucasus2010-02-08 18:26
Franco Frattini, the Foreign Minister of Italy, sees continuation of Geneva Talks on security and stability in Caucasus as necessary. In his view, Rome can play an important role here - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Genava Talks is the place where important formulas to calm down Georgia, not acting against Russia, can be found, he said at the press conference after meeting with his Georgian counterpart.
Frattini mentioned "historical friendship" of Rome with Tbilisi and "brilliant bilateral relations" with Moscow and promised that Italy would let Russia know about necessity to continue negotiations in Geneva.
He also expressed support for territorial integrity of Georgia principle.
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, thanked Italy for assistance in development of relations between Georgia and the EU.