- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting in the framework of incident prevention being held in Gali2010-02-09 11:27
Today another, 12th, meeting in the framework of incident prevention and response mechanism.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Representatives of the Georgian delegation intend to raise a number of important issues. In particular, they demand providing obstacle-free crossing the administrative border for both Gali region [Abkhazia] and neighbouring Samegrelo. The Georgian party also sees as necessary the resumption of bus routes and transport communication with Abkhazia.
Georgian delegation is headed by Shota Utiashvili, the head of analytical department of the Interior Ministry.
The Georgian side also intends to raise the issue of release of two Georgian citizens - Yuriy Sharia and Demur Gogokhia, who had been kept in Abkhazia for 4 years so far.