- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Speaker headed for Turkey2010-02-09 11:49
This morning delegation of the Georgian Parliament, headed by the Speaker, headed for Turkey with an official visit. It will last from February 9th to 12th - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the parliamentary press service, in Ankara Bakradze will meet with Prime Minister of the country, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, with the Chairman of the Grand National Assembly (Parliament) of Turkey, Mehmet Ali Şahin and with the President of PACE, Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu.
Other plans are meetings with businessmen, heads of companies implementing projects in Georgia, and various cultural events.