- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
United Russia signed agreement with Noghaideli2010-02-09 16:52
United Russia, the ruling party of Russia, today sign agreement with the Movement for United Georgia, headed by ex-PM Zurab Noghaideli. This agreement implies exchange of experience in party formation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It wasn't a spontaneous decision. It was achieved through suffering. We clearly understand healthy forces in Georgia should be searched for," said Boris Gryzlov, the Russian Speaker, the chairman of supreme council of the United Russia.
He said the relations between political unions were established in the course of previous year - RIA Novosti.
Gryzlov heeded that the agreement implies the beginning of party interaction: mutual consultations, exchange of information and party formation experience.
"The agreement will be followed by specific protocols to discuss real steps in 2010. The main thing is to create the channel of relations at the official party level between Georgia and Russia", the chairman of the party supreme council said.
Zurab Noghaideli is a supporter of sooner normalization of relations with Russia.