- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-PM of Georgia accused of treason2010-02-09 17:03
Today Zurab Noghaideli, ex-PM of Georgia, and leader of pro-opposition For United Georgia party, signed an agreement on cooperation with United Russia party, and this action was condemned by most Georgian MPs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Pavle Kublashvili,one of the parliamentary majourity leaders, said this action can be assessed in no other way as treason.
Georgi Gabashvili, the parliamentary majourity representative, sticks to the same point of view.
At the same time, Shalva Natelashvili, the Labour Party leader, said he sees nothing blameworthy in Noghaideli's actions - Interfax. "Why cannot one political party cooperate with another political party, moreover this party has keys to uniting Georgia in its pocket," he said.
The signed agreement implies consultations and exchange of information on current issues and situation in Georgia.