- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Two frozen to death citizens of Nigeria2010-02-10 13:17
Policemen of Shuakhevi region [Ajaria autonomous republic] found bodies of two citizens of Nigeria, frozen to death - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian TV companies, these two, together with four other compatriots, tried to cross the Georgian-Turkish border illegally via Sarpi checkpoint, but failed.
For a certain sum one local resident promised the citizens of Nigeria to help them across to Turkey from settlement Tsablani of Shuakhevi region. Heavy snowfall thwarted the plan.
The four other Nigeria citizens were detained at the attempt of violating the border. Local residents, who helped them, were arrested together with them.