- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gang transporting migrants illegally arrested in Georgia2010-02-10 16:34
Counter-terrorist center of the Interior Ministry of Georgia conducted a special operation and arrested members of a gang dealing with transporting migrants illegally through the state border - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Kakha Jachlivani, Rezo Goksadze, Archil Gogmachadze, Namaz Eidarov [all citizens of Georgia] and Zaman Emi [citizen of Bangladesh] were detained.
Emi selected people to transit them to Georgia. His accomplices from Georgia provided them boarding in specially selected houses, then sent them to Turkey in vehicles with cargo containers.
This time Emi selected 15 citizens of Bangladesh to deliver them to Turkey. Each of them had to pay him USD 12 000 for these services. At the first stage migrants were taken USD 5 000 each, money was divided within gang.
The arrested has already admitted their guilt. Investigation continues.