- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Air communication between Armenia and Georgia resumes2010-02-10 17:57
Yerevan-Tbilisi-Yerevan flights are resumed. According to the united transport administration of Georgia, flights will be conducted by Armavia [Armenia]. Its aircrafts followed that route till January 15th - Georgian Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Armavia submitted a new application for resumption of flights on February 2nd, and it was satisfied.
Flights by А319/А320 aircrafts will be performed 2 times a day.
Armavia took the route on December 5th 2006, but on January 15th 2010 stopped the flights explaining it with dropped passenger traffic in that direction.