- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Jordan supported territorial integrity of Georgia2010-02-10 18:29
Georgia and Jordan held the first round of political consultations. At the negotiations the Georgian side was represented by deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Nalbandov - Novosti-Gruzia. Consultations were held on February 9th-10th in the capital of Jordan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of the visit the Georgian delegation held meetings with representatives of executive and legislative branches of the country. Besides, the protocol of cooperation between the foreign ministries was signed.
"The sides discussed the concrete ways and prospects of enhancement of mutual relations between the two countries and those of development of cooperation in the multilateral format. The sides also focused on the regional problems and exchanged opinions how to solve these problems. The Jordanian side reaffirmed its support for Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity," the Foreign Ministry of Georgia says.
Special attention was drawn to the upcoming visit of Georgian PM Nika Gilauri to Jordan, planned for March 2010.