- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Christian Democrats called on pro-Western forces of Georgia to unite2010-02-11 11:06
At the sitting on Tuesday Nikoloz Laliashvili, the MP of pro-opposition parliamentary fraction of Christian Democrats, called on democratic pro-Western forces of the country to unite.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Laliasvili said the Georgian political community is divided into 2 parts: the governing party [United National Movement] and pro-Russian politicians - Novosti-Gruzia.
"The government is trying to polarize the political range of the country, where on the one side will be the ruling party, on the other - ultra-politicos; it can lead to playing with fire, and I call on all the democratic pro-Western parties to unite," he said.
In his view, it's necessary as "the number of pro-Russian politicians is growing at catastrophical speed, and the authorities have nothing to oppose to them."
"In order to start thinking on prospect of developing democracy and to assure partners and neighbours in these prospects, we must bring together the forces."