- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli called the document, signed in Moscow, historical2010-02-11 12:02
Zurab Noghaideli, the Movement for Just Georgia leader, returned to Tbilisi from Moscow. In the airport he was met by journalists and said he acts publicly and overtly, and called the document, signed historical - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"You saw everything. It all was public and overt, we and the United Russia signed agreement on cooperation. Of course, it can be said the document doesn't have much significance. Now it's a frame agreement on cooperation between parties, and certain affaires are still ahead. But I think in prospect this agreement will have historical significance," Noghaideli said.
In his view, I future the document can become the ground for settling relations with Russia, as well as restoration of territorial integrity and unity of Georgia.