- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Inauguration of the President of Abkhazia to be held on February 12th2010-02-11 12:31
On February 12 th in Abkhazia a ceremony of inauguration of the re-elected President Sergey Bagapsh will be held.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ceremony will take place in a chamber of state philharmonic society. Many guests are expected to arrive, among them: envoys of the Russian President's administration, leaders of Russian Central Electoral Commission, envoys from North Caucasus republics, Nagorno-Karabakh, Transdniestria, South Ossetia, big delegation of both chamber of the Russian parliament, governors of some Russian regions, representatives of Abkhazian diaspora of Turkey, ambassadors of Nicaragua and Venezuela to Russia.
According to Boris Amichba, the director of the philharmonic, the territory is being prepared for the event. 24 hours before the ceremony it will be taken under control of the State Security Service.
Presidential elections were held on December 12th 2009, Sergey Bagapsh was re-elected for thr second term. According to CEC he won 59.37 per cent of votes. Raul Khajimba - 15.4 per cent; Zaur Ardzinba - 10.6 per cent; Beslan Butba - 7.9 per cent, Vitaliy Bganba - 1.5 per cent.