- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another WMF mission finished work in Georgia2010-02-11 13:04
Another mission of the World Monetary Fund completed its work in Georgia. The mission has been staying in the country since January 26th, for preparation of the 5th review of Stand-By Arragement, program.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Georgian representative office of the WMF, on February 12th Edard gardner, the permanent representative of the Fund to Georgia, the head of the mission, will hold a press conference to present the results of the work done - Business-Gruzia.
Members of the mission met with representatives of the government, PM, negotiated in the National Bank and the Ministry of Finance.
In August 2009 the council of the WMF increased the aid for Georgia [SDR 477.1 mln], by SDR 270 mln in the framework of Stand-By Arrangement program. This year Georgia must receive USD 400 mln from the WMF.