- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Minister of Environment Protection met with Spanish businessmen2010-02-11 15:56
Today Georgi Khahchidze, the Minister of Environment Protection and Natural Resources of Georgia received representatives of elite business companies of Spain - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Ministry, the Spanish delegation included representatives of 11 companies, working in the spheres of transport, infrastructure, construction, energy, environment protection, agriculture and others.
Fernando Lanzas, the envoy of a company, dealing with transport and environment protection, said Spanish businessmen were ready to be involved in projects on protection Georgian rivers and mapping projects.
He added his company is already implementing Georgian-Spanish joint projects and was founded by international institutions like the World Bank and European Bank.
The 4-day visit of Spanish businessmen to Georgia comes to end today. In the course of that visit they met with representatives of various ministries and agencies.