- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
State Minister of Georgia met with the International Chamber of Commerce representatives2010-02-11 17:10
Georgi Baramidze, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia, Vice PM, yesterday met with representatives of the International Chamber of Commerce.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The negotiations were held in Sheraton Metekhi Palace, Business Gruzia reports.
According to Baramidze, he introduced the guests with prospects of establishing free trade regime with EU and initiatives in the frames of Eastern Partnership.
He noted that informing business circles, and, in particular, International Chamber of Commerce representatives in the process of Georgia's integration in the EU and NATO and knew how their business can favor this process, and in what way the membership in these organisations can favour development of business and employment of the population, which is a priority for the government of Georgia.